Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Can't Just Sit Around Forever

I kind of have to pee right now, haha. I'm too busy being awkward in Starbucks to get up and do anything about it though. Basically I've been doing nothing with my life for the past few days, sitting on the couch eating snack cakes and watching tv. I think I do deserve a little credit for at least trying to move my party of nothing to the pool yesterday but when I got there it was closed haha. Hopefully this weekend with my oldest brother's birthday I can find some initiative to do something outside of my job besides sleep and eat. There's a beautiful, wondrous world out there to explore! I can't just sit around my whole summer and do nothing but work, eat, & sleep. That's just insanely boring and no way to live. I may not have very much money to spend, nor very many friends here anymore but I definitely can find at least something to do with my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment