Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exhausted!

I've been so exhausted lately. I'm emotionally tired, physically tired, & mentally tired. I even tried to go to my lake house this last weekend to try & relax but all that accomplished was sleepless nights, getting woken up early each morning by my mother, & finding out my brother is being transferred. I meant for my weekend to be a moment of clarity a moment in which I could figure out what is going on in my head & in my life. However instead of doing homework & just chilling... I got caught up in my family's ongoing never ending drama. I am back at school now and I still just cannot manage to get a wink of sleep into my daily schedule. The work never stops. My mind never seems to stop racing. I can be thankful that the Lord is there to answer me/ just listen when I call his name. In that I'm at least comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment