Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Should One Think

What should one think of the love of their life? Are they that person that brings warmth to your heart when the corners of their mouth lift towards the sky and encroach upon a smile? Do they frustrate you to fiery rage, yet at the same time melt your heart like a fine powdered sugar meeting heat? Or could it possibly be as simple as they have the cutest nose in the world that you just can't get enough of? Shouldn't you at least think they are the cheese to your macaroni?
I'm not sure what kind of person the love of my life should be nor if I'll ever really know what love is once I've found it. I've found it's incredibly hard to clean up the idea of love once it's been tainted. It's not that I've lost all faith in love. I know it exists; in it's purest form love can be beautiful and intense, but in an instant it can turn into something incredibly nasty and tragic.
So perhaps it's a favor done in not even having a chance to love when women tell you they would rather attain their parent's pride than their own happiness or that they are too needy for distance in between them and their partner and when men text message with such a frequency it drives you away.
Yes, I don't know much about what I should think of the love of my life but my idea of love is so tainted it hasn't become much of a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment