Friday, May 7, 2010

Tegan?

I had a dream last night that I was interviewing for an internship with Tegan & Sara. There was a lot of other weird stuff going on, as always within my dreams, but the funniest & for some reason most vivid part of my dream was when I was talking to Sara Quin. She & her assistant were grilling me with questions and finally, after what seemed like an enormously long time, the assistant looked at Sara & said she thought I would do. However Sara had her suspicions & gave me one final test, "What's my name?" I blanked. I couldn't remember which one of the sisters she was or any of the differences between their appearances. When I answered, "Tegan?", Sara exploded. "See I told you she wasn't right for the job!..." She went on wringing me out to dry. I don't remember what all she said but I know I woke up feeling traumatized for some reason. I have no clue why. I mean it would make sense to be a little bit upset about someone wringing you out like that but traumatized? Come on! Haha, my dreams are a little bit twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment